The Leadership EXCEL Advisory Board is pleased to announce the conclusion of their 2022 year. The 27th Graduating Leadership EXCEL Class met at The New Fezzo’s of Crowley on Wednesday, November 9th for a reception and graduation ceremony.
The evening began with an informal reception prior to the graduation where graduates, sponsors, and families of the graduates were invited to attend. Jeremy Leleux, Chairman of the Advisory Board served as the evenings emcee and began by welcoming those in attendance. Michael Doughty introduced the evening’s Keynote Speakers, Stephanie Broussard + Shelia Reed of Breakthroughts ETC.
As the evening continued Jeremy Leleux, Advisory Board Chairman, recognized the year’s sponsors: Jimbo Petitjean, Acadia Parish Assessor, Acadia parish police jury, Bank of Commerce, Dugas, Soileau + Breaux, Fezzo’s of Crowley, First Guaranty Bank, First National Bank, Homebank, Landmark of Rayne, Rayne Building + Loan Associate, Rodney Lucas – Edward Jones Investments, & Suzy Webb – Acadia Parish Farm Bureau.
2022 Graduate, Henry Guinn, Mayor of Jennings, presented guests a recap of the exciting events that happened over the past year. Advisory Board Chair and Past Chair, Jeremy Leleux from First National Bank & Michael Doughty from Platinum Realty presented plaques to graduates.
Leadership EXCEL is an annual leadership development program of the Acadia Parish Chamber of Commerce, in conjunction with the Jeff Davis Chamber of Commerce. The program is designed to prepare emerging leaders to meet the future needs of our community and strives to develop informed, resourceful, civic-minded leaders committed to making our community a better place to live and work.
2022 Graduating Class
- Alisha Babin, Amelia Manor Nursing Home
- Ashley Leblanc, Acadia Parish Police Jury
- Christie Auger, HomeBank – Crowley
- Claire Gossen, Southwind Healthcare
- Cody Leckelt, Acadian Companies
- Elisabet Trahan, Dugas, Soileau & Breaux
- Henry Guinn, Mayor of Jennings
- Jeff Richard, Self Employed
- Jenee Dansdill, Bluewing Civil Consulting
- Jeremy Ryder, SOWELA Technical Community College
- Joshua Spell, Fezzo’s Inc.
- Lessie Doucet, Ochsner Acadia General Hospital
- Rodney Lucas, Edward Jones Investments
- Shanna Monk, International Rice Festival
- Tanya Chatman, Legacy EMS