Over one-fifth of Americans are directly employed in retail and hospitality, including stores, bars and restaurants, tourism, and entertainment. That’s more than 32 million people working in an industry that’s currently being shaped by widespread closures and layoffs. Our small businesses need us now more than ever. Remember when they sponsored your child’s recreation team? Remember that time when they bought BBQ burgers for the whole office from your junior high student raising money to get to Washington D.C.? Remember when they bought an advertisement in the high school football program or offered discounts for your organization?
It is now YOUR time to give back. Support the businesses you love today, so they are here tomorrow. As the Acadia Parish Chamber, we have a vision for a sustainable and resilient economy within our parish and region. Studies have shown one of the most direct ways to achieve this vision is to support your local businesses. For every $100 spent at a local business, $43 remain in your local economy. These extra dollars generated from shopping local, are an investment in local job creation and preserving your prosperous community.
Ready to Shop Small, but not sure how with the current environment? No problem, we got you covered! Check out our recent blog post with 7 Tips to Shop Small, Safe and Smart during the COVID-19 Outbreak.
Retailers Now Open
- Boutique 46
- Cramer Equipment + Supply: Storefront is closed to the public, but will still be assisting account holders // 337-393-6395.
- Huval’s Boot + Shoe Repair: Pick-Up Hours – Tuesday’s + Thursday + Saturday’s, 9am-12pm // 337-783-7938
- Indigo Blue: Online Shop @ shop-indigo-blue.com Use code: SHIPFREE at check out for free shipping. Select “in store pick up” at check out for free delivery (inside Crowley, LA city limits).
- Lollihops Children’s Boutique: Open, offering Free Shipping // Stay up to date with new merch through their Facebook
- Louisiana Church Interiors: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm // Call 783-1536 upon arrival, only 1 customer in the store at a time. Orders can also be mailed.
- Mon Reve Boutique: Open for curbside pick up and Free Shipping // Stay up to date with new merch through their Facebook
- Nestled + Company: Operating normally through their Facebook and their Website.
- Poise + Personality: Monday-Friday, 10am-5pm
- Puddles + Lace: Operating through their Facebook and their Website.
- Rice City Designs: Continuing to take orders through phone and email // Call: 337 -250-4490, Text: 337-250-1706, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Restaurants Now Open
- Cajun Claws Seafood Boilers: Drive Thru is open (11am-9pm) // Call 337-393-2780 to place your order – See Menu
- CAKEBAR: Takeout and curbside pick-up (Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm) // Call 337-514-5111
- C’est Bon Restaurant: Taking Call-in and Drive up orders (Monday-Tuesday, 6am-2pm and Wednesday-Saturday, 6am-9pm) // Call 337-824-5015
- Chef Roy’s: Takeout orders (Tuesday-Saturday 5:00-7:30pm) // Call 337-334-7913 – See Facebook for weekly Menu
- Crawfish Nest + Market: Drive Thru (7am-9pm) – Crawfish (starting at 4pm) // Call 337-783-9900
- El Dorado’s Mexican: Pick-Up & Delivery orders only within city limits (337) 785-0339// Eldorado’s Facebook
- Fezzo’s: Takeout available (Monday-Thursday and Sunday 11am-8pm, Friday-Saturday, 11am-9pm) // Call 337-783-5155 to place your order – See limited To-Go Menu Here
- Frosto: Drive thru pick up or window walk up (1o:30am-8pm) // Call 337-783-0917 – See Menu
- Mr. Gatti’s: Drive Thru, Waitr, Doordash or Roadrunner // Call ahead 337-783-0754 – See Menu
- P.J.’s Grill: Drive Thru (Sunday-Thursday 6:30am-9pm, Friday-Saturday 6:30am – 10:00pm) // Call to order 337-788-4090 – See *NEW PJ’s WEBSITE*
- Rice City Kitchen: Take Out (Open Monday – Friday 11am to 1:30pm) // Call ahead to order 337-783-9856 – See Rice City Kitchen Facebook for Weekly Specials
- Rice Palace: Food offered through Convenience Store – Restaurant closed for remodel.
- Ruddock’s Bakery: Lobby is open, will also deliver to car (Tuesday-Saturday 6:30am-4pm, Sunday 6:30pm-2pm) // Call ahead for special orders 337-783-2962
- Snack Shack: Take out and drive thru (Monday-Friday 6:30am-8pm, Saturday 8am-8pm) // Call 337-779-3635 – See Menu, Menu Page 2
- The Vanilla Bean: Curbside pick up available (Monday-Friday 8am-3pm) // Call ahead – 337-382-4391 or 337-250-4110 – See Menu
- Vautrots Mini Mart: Offering Daily Plate Lunches // 337-684-6164
- Zeus Cafe, Crowley: Take Out Available (11am-9pm) // Call ahead – 337-514-2224
- Firehouse Cafe: Drive Thru Only Monday thru Friday 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. See Firehouse Cafe Facebook
- El Centinela: Take Out Available (11 am to 8 pm) See El Centinela Facebook
*Updated: Thursday, April 16th @ 10:00am