After several long months of design, content creation, and programming, the Crowley Chamber’s new website is READY TO LAUNCH! Their new and improved site features six major sections:
- Chamber Info – Learn about the Chamber’s Mission Statement, Staff, Board of Directors, recent Grand Openings, and find our Monthly Member Spotlight!
- Member Directory– Features information about all Chamber Members including their phone number, address & website info. Members are encouraged to reach out to the Chamber Staff to set up their own business log-in to manage their own listings.
- News & Events – The Crowley Chamber offers many events and program throughout the year. Check out this tab for up to date information on: Gumbo Cook-Off, Farmers’ Appreciation Dinner, Annual Banquet, Golf Classic, Business After Hours & Networking Luncheons.
- Leadership Excel—Leadership Excel program information, Photo Gallery & Application
- Economic Development—Serving as a catalyst for economic growth, this page features information about available incentives, area statistics, and how to open a business.
- Our Community – Visitors can check out the Quality of Life page to view things to do & see in Acadia Parish including area festivals & attractions. This tab also features information about area schools, government officials, and key contacts.
Their calendar features events throughout Acadia Parish and is the most highly accessed section of the website. The new site also offers the ability to post jobs and hot deals online to connect you to a greater audience of both customers & job seekers! Please do not hesitate to contact the Crowley Chamber if you have any questions, concerns, or want to add your event or job listing to their website! They are available by email or phone: [email protected], (337)-788-0177.