The Leadership EXCEL Advisory Board is pleased to announce the conclusion of their 2023 year. The 28th Graduating Leadership EXCEL Class met at The Ballroom of the Grand Opera House of the South in Crowley on Wednesday, November 8th for a reception and graduation ceremony.
The evening began with an informal reception prior to the graduation where graduates, sponsors, and families of the graduates were invited to attend. Chuck LeJeune, Chairman of the Advisory Board served as the evenings emcee and began by welcoming those in attendance. Leadership EXCEL Alumni, Josh Spell with Fezzo’s of Crowley, prepared an amazing meal for the graduates and guests. Following dinner service, Jessica Lafitte Landry introduced the evening’s Keynote Speaker, Coach Jeff Willis of LSU Eunice Baseball.
As the evening continued Lessie Doucet, Advisory Board Chairman, recognized the year’s sponsors: Acadia Parish Police Jury, Acadia St. Landry Hospital, Bank of Commerce, Bryan Comeaux – South Central Insurance Brokers, Elder Outreach – Southwind Healthcare & Rehab, Encore Healthcare & Rehab, and The Acadian, Dugas, Soileau + Breaux, First Guaranty Bank, First National Bank, Home Bank, Jennings Kiwanis, Ochsner Acadia General Hospital, Platinum Realty – Michael Doughty, Rayne Building + Loan Associate, and Suzy Webb, Acadia Parish Farm Bureau.
2023 Graduate, Bryan Comeaux of South-Central Insurance Brokers presented guests a recap of the exciting events that happened over the past year. Advisory Board Chair and Vice Chair, Chuck Lejeune from CDL Properties & Jessica Lafitte Landry from Cutting Edge Realty presented plaques to the graduates.
Leadership EXCEL is an annual leadership development program of the Acadia Parish Chamber of Commerce, in conjunction with the Jeff Davis Chamber of Commerce. The program is designed to prepare emerging leaders to meet the future needs of our community and strives to develop informed, resourceful, civic-minded leaders committed to making our community a better place to live and work.
- Alanna Garrick, Home Bank
- Alexis LeBlanc, Dugas, Soileau & Breaux LLC
- Bryan Comeaux, South Central Insurance Brokers
- Charlotte LeLeux, SLCC – Acadian campus
- Chelsey Hopkins, Church Point Community Development
- Elizabeth Miller, Acadia Parish Chamber of Commerce
- Hollie LeBlanc, Jeff Davis Parish Register of Voters
- Joanie Creduer, Acadia Parish Police Jury
- Mary Morrison, SLCC – Acadian campus
- Maura Cavell, LSU – Eunice
- Patricia Signorelli, Bank of Commerce & Trust
- Taylor Henry, Keith Henry Insurance Agency
- Tiffany Richard, KAJN Radio
- William Doughty, Platinum Realty
- Zuri Poullard, Ochsner Acadia General Hospital