The Leadership EXCEL Advisory Board is pleased to announce the conclusion of their 2019 year. The 25th Graduating Leadership EXCEL Class met at Crowley City Hall on Wednesday, November 6 for a reception and graduation ceremony.
The evening began with an informal reception prior to the graduation where graduates, sponsors, and families of the graduates were invited to attend. Keith Simpson, Chairman of the Advisory Board served as the evenings emcee and began by welcoming those in attendance. Paul Molbert, Past-Chairman, recognized the year’s sponsors: Home Bank, Jennings American Legion Hospital, Lafayette General Health, Acadia General Hospital, Acadia-St. Landry Hospital, Farmers State Bank, Rayne Building & Loan, and Suzy Webb with Acadia Parish Farm Bureau.
Molbert introduced the evening’s Keynote Speaker, Jeff Willis, Louisiana State University of Louisiana at Eunice Athletic Director and Head Baseball coach. 2019 Graduate, Jeremiah Meck, Asst. Administrator of Acadia-St. Landry Hospital, presented guests a recap of the exciting events that happened over the past year. Founding Member, Troy Breaux from Dugas, Soileau & Breaux presented plaques to graduates. The program was concluded with closing remarks from Chairman, Keith Simpson, Jennings American Legion Hospital.
Leadership EXCEL is an annual leadership development program of the Acadia Parish Chamber of Commerce, in conjunction with the Jeff Davis Chamber of Commerce. The program is designed to prepare emerging leaders to meet the future needs of our community and strives to develop informed, resourceful, civic-minded leaders committed to making our community a better place to live and work.
2019 Graduating Class
- Christi Batiste, JD Bank
- Shelia Charles, SLCC-Acadian Campus
- Buffina Crochet, Hampton Inn and Suites
- Joshua Faul, Jennings American Legion Hospital
- Tiffany Gates, Home Bank
- Jarreytt Johnson, Anytime Fitness- Church Point
- Loretta Kebodeaux, Bank of Commerce and Trust Co.
- Nancy Lyon, Rayne Realty Company, Inc
- Henry McManus, Acadia General Hospital
- Jeremiah Meck, Acadia- St. Landry Hospital
- Brandon Ned, Acadia General Hospital
- Rachel Savoy, Rayne Building & Loan Association
- Melissa Schatzle, Professional Arts Pharmacy
- Kai Seah, Darnall, Sikes, and Frederick CPA’s
- Cassidy Stoma, Core Realty
- Heather Trahan, Dugas, Soileau & Breaux LLC
- Kylie Yeager, JD Bank