The Leadership EXCEL Advisory Board is pleased to announce the conclusion of their 2018 year. The 24th Graduating Leadership EXCEL Class met at Crowley City Hall on Wednesday, November 8 for a reception and graduation ceremony.
The evening began with an informal reception prior to the graduation where graduates, sponsors, and families of the graduates were invited to attend. Paul Molbert, Chairman of the Advisory Board served as the evenings emcee and began by welcoming those in attendance. Ryan Kitchen, Board Member, recognized the year’s sponsors: Home Bank, Jennings American Legion Hospital, Lafayette General Health, Acadia General Hospital, Acadia-St. Landry Hospital, Farmers State Bank, Rayne Building & Loan, and Suzy Webb with Acadia Parish Farm Bureau.
Molbert introduced the evening’s Keynote Speaker, Jeff Willis, Louisiana State University of Louisiana at Eunice Athletic Director and Head Baseball coach. 2018 Graduate, Claire Benoit, President & CEO of Rayne Building and Loan, presented guests a recap of the exciting events that happened over the past year. Molbert and Amy Thibodeaux, President & CEO of the Acadia Parish Chamber presented certificates to graduates. The program was concluded with closing remarks from incoming Chairman, Keith Simpson, Jennings American Legion Hospital.
Leadership EXCEL is an annual leadership development program of the Acadia Parish Chamber of Commerce, in conjunction with the Jeff Davis Chamber of Commerce. The program is designed to prepare emerging leaders to meet the future needs of our community and strives to develop informed, resourceful, civic-minded leaders committed to making our community a better place to live and work.
2018 Graduating Class
- Claire Benoit, Rayne Building & Loan
- Rachel Broussard, Acadia – St. Landry Hospital
- Jay Domingue, REACH4 Communications
- Kayla Duhon, Dugas, Soileau & Breaux CPA Firm
- Megan Duhon, Acadia Parish Chamber of Commerce
- Jenny Foreman, Bank of Commerce
- Eric Gautreaux, Jeff Davis Electric Co-Op
- Ali Iossi, Acadia General Hospital
- Chris Kratzer, Acadia General Hospital
- Jeremy Leleux, First National Bank
- Tears Mickens, JD Bank
- Chance Oustalet, Bubba Oustalet Chevrolet & Cadillac
- Jimmy Prevost, C.J. Prevost Insurance Agency
- Candi Richard, Acadia Wholesale & Tobacco
- Tiffany Richey, Education Professional
- Dale Robertson-Agosto, Griffith Lumber
- Jazlyn Thibodeaux, Acadia Parish School Board & Church Point Community Development Corp.
- Angie Trahan, Acadia Parish School Board