Church Point proudly invites you to each of the many events our townspeople have planned to celebrate our Cajun culture and heritage as part of Le Grand Réveil in Acadiana. Please join us at the following events on Saturday, October 8, and help us welcome a delegation of public officials from our
twin city, Church Point, Nova Scotia.
- 9am to 11am. – Youth Talent Showcase by Mouton’s Music &Accordions – Central Park – Main St. at Rue Iry Lejeune
- 9am to 3pm – Artisans’ Market – Le Vieux Depot –Main St. at Rue Iry Lejeune
- 10am to 2pm – French Speaking on the Porch & Open House – Le Vieux Presbytère Museum – 205 Rue Iry Lejeune
- 11am to 3:30pm – Feed Your Soul Cajun Cook-Off and Music by Paul Daigle & Cajun Gold—Central Park, Rue Iry Lejeune at Horecky St.
- 4 p.m. – La Messe en Français – Our Lady of the Sacred Heart Church – Church Blvd. at Bienvenu St.
- 10 am to 2pm and 9pm-Midnight. – Live Music and Dancing – Cajun Country Lounge & Dance Hall – 9708 Church Point Hwy. Open from 10am-2am the following morning.
Looking forward to seeing you there!