One Acadiana announced on Thursday, June 24, that they, in collaboration with Louisiana Economic Development, will host the sixth cohort of the Acadiana CEO Roundtable program. The 2021 Acadiana CEO Roundtable program will begin on August 5, 2021.
CEO Roundtables bring together groups of 15-18 key decision makers from Louisiana-based small businesses 10 times over the course of a year for growth-oriented roundtable sessions that support a trusting environment in which CEOs can safely explore business and personal issues with the guidance of experienced facilitators.
Selected executives include:
- Wade Boudreaux, The Bayou Companies
- Claire Benoit, Rayne Building and Loan Association
- Claire Kelbaugh, Sterling Wellness Solutions
- Michael LeBlanc, White Glove Interior Care
- Chad Meaux, Fire & Safety Specialists
- Tye Miller, CBM Technology
- Jady Regard, Cane River Pecan Company
- Scott Rogers, Noble Plastics
- Jaci Russo, BrandRUSSO
- Keith Seilhan, Veris Global LLC
- Brandon Stutes, Skeeter Properties and Contractors
- Katherine Trahan, Petra Consultants, Inc.
- Renae Trahan, Co-Jak Ventures, LLC DBA All Star Signs & Specialties
- Tait Martin, Wildcat Brothers at Gator Cove, Inc.
- Russell Walters, JMB Companies Inc.
The program features peer-to-peer learning through discussion, interaction, and the sharing of experiences that allow participants to learn from each other’s achievements and mistakes. Selected executives also receive support through highly qualified facilitators, expert guest speakers and connection to various small business resources.